The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy. We are taking steps to protect our community and in addition, there are steps that each person can take to help protect their own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to provide a safe and healthy environment to our yoga and fitness community where we can all connect, grow and thrive. If there are additional precautions that would make you feel more comfortable at the studio, we would love to hear from you. These are the guidelines we are following and asking of our community.
- STAY HOME: If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Anyone displaying symptoms such as fever, coughing or sneezing will be asked to leave to help keep our community safe.
- SANITIZING: We will be making every effort to keep our studio germ free. This includes cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We use disinfectant that is effective on viruses to sanitize the studio between classes. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class and maintain safe distancing at all times.
- PROPS: While props are still available, we highly encourage each member to bring their own props. Any props used during class will be cleaned and sanitized between classes.
- REGISTRATION: Students are encouraged to sign up for class prior to arriving at the studio. Class space is limited, and your space cannot be guaranteed as a drop in.
- SIZE OF CLASSES: Texas policy allows our studio to operate at 75% capacity, but at this point in time we will only be operating at 50% in order to better protect our community.
- PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe distancing practices are in order. Please make sure you do not set up within 6 feet of another student or teacher. If someone sets up too close to you and you are uncomfortable, please notify a teacher who will work to resolve the issue.
- MASKS: Masks are required in the common areas. You must wear a mask until you get to your mat. You may remove your mask for the practice. Once class is over, or anytime you exit the studio, please resume wearing your mask.